Saving You Time and Money
We know that engine shop visits can be time consuming and costly and that is why our specialist team will support you during the whole process.
Appreciating that every client’s requirements are different, we tailor our service to meet your individual needs.
Our services include:
- Customised workscope planning, creation and recommendation in line with the OEM’s Workscope Planning Guide to meet both the operators on wing requirements and the lessor’s lease return conditions.
- MRO shop identification and selection assistance to identifying the correct MRO based on capability, location, quality, performance and cost (if required).
- New contract negotiation/re-negotiation assistance to better the proposal submitted by the MRO to the operators advantage (if required).
- Table inspection review to identify the hardware’s condition in addition to pre-empt material requirements.
- Technical management of the engine whilst in shop to ensure that all unnecessary workscope, creep and TAT delays are avoided.
- Test cell representation, overview and review to ensure the engine meets contractual parameters in addition to satisfying a post test BSI prior being released to service.
- Review of all post shop visit paperwork as well as invoice review.
- Provide any scrap material that is required – we provide scrap replacement materials at much lower prices compared to what airlines would pay at shops at that particular moment.