Creating additional revenue from unserviceable material
The AerMach Material Recovery Programme is designed to help operators of mid to large engine types gain revenue from unserviceable material.
Our engine specialists will take control of removed material that would ultimately be scrapped by the MRO and examine the potential for recovery, upgrade or saleability. These can be managed via consignment or any other commercial agreement.
- The recovery and repair of unserviceable post shop visit material when the MRO has no repair capability.
- Working alongside your Powerplant team to manage the entire salvation process – from initial review to material sale – giving you complete peace of mind.
- We work with over 50 approved OEM repair vendors. All recovered unserviceable material is inspected and repaired in accordance with the approved airframe/engine shop manual(s).
- We have preferred rates with many of our approved vendors.
- All repairs come complete with EASA/FAA certification as minimum.
- Repaired material can be either fed into future customer shop visits or sold on the open market.
The team at AerMach are an extremely knowledgeable bunch of people. Nothing is too much effort for them. I’d have no hesitation in recommending them and hope to work with them again very soon.